GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
The Altar of Tenenit Egyptian Bar with Two Barstools
To delight the pharaoh in us all, our Egyptian-themed bar and stools greet guests with the style of King Tut, whose image adorns the front, surrounded by tufted faux-leather side panels. Twisted, golden scepter arm rests and footrests are supported by images of Renenutet, the winged cobra goddess. Imagine serving drinks from behind our quality designer resin altar console, hand-finished in real gold and silver leaf and the ebony tones of the Egyptian palette. The open back of our bar reveals racks designed to hold up to 14 bottles of your favorite wine or liquor, six rows of stemware holders that accommodate up to 18 wine glasses depending on diameter, two generous storage drawers with metal pulls, and six deep storage shelves that provide additional space for bar supplies. Included are two backless, quality designer resin barstools that feature faux-leather seats and scrolled metal legs.
- This item is recommended for indoor display only.
- This work of sculptural art uses the ancient gilding process of real gold and/or silver leaf which is applied by hand one piece at a time. As a result tone and texture may vary slightly giving it the unique look of original antiques.
- Proper care and maintenance will keep your wooden furniture beautiful for years to come.
- Follow simple guidelines in the PDF linked above.
Weights & Dimensions
- Bar: 52"Wx29"Dx48"H.
- Barstools: Each 14"sq.x32½"H.
- 143 lbs. total