GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Talons of the Dunheviel Dragon Wall Sculptures
By artist Liam Manchester
Our exclusive, intricately sculpted, Gothic-style dragon talons seem to claw their way right through your wall! Intriguing as decorative art alone, they may also be paired with talons pointed up or down as unique sword hangers. With an inventive touch, use them as wall sculptures to hold hats, towels or ties. Cast in quality designer resin, these statement pieces make an extraordinary gift for yourself or a friend!
- Includes 2 keyhole slot(s) one pointed up one pointed down so you can hang in either direction. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
- Sword not available.
- Design Toscano is not responsible for damages due to failed hangers and/or improper installation.
About The Artist
British artist Liam Manchester doesn't mind taking the necessary time to make an exquisite work of art even if it means devoting an entire year to a single piece. His dedication is obvious in all of his mystical and gothic creations.
Liam Manchester cites the old English myths and legends especially the vivid and dark tales of fantastical beasts as his primary inspiration for sculptures like Belladonna the Forlorn and Gaston the Gothic Climber.
His Design Toscano exclusives range from plaques to table sculptures wall climbers to mirrors and clocks to garden statuary.
More works by this artist
- Follow simple seasonal maintenance steps in the PDF linked above to help preserve your garden décor investment for years to come.
Weights & Dimensions
- Set of Two: Each 4.5"Wx7"Dx6"H. 2 lbs.
- Hand opening is 3¼"W.