GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Take the Fair Face of Woman, 1870: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Sophie Gengembre Anderson (1823-1903), in a Private Collection
$150.00 – $499.00
Inspired by a poem by Charles Ede, this beautifully romantic work paints a literal picture of a daughter with a bright crown of fluttered curls and skin of snow and milk. A largely self-taught British artist, Anderson was known for her genre paintings of women and children. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its subtle brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. The imported, delicately carved hardwood frame boasts a delicate leaf motif with fine feathered detailing finished in antique gold tones.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 15"Wx16.5"H framed (7.5"Wx9"H image size, 4"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Medium: 24.5"Wx28.5"H framed (17"Wx21"H image size, 4"W frame), 7 lbs.
- Large: 35"Wx40.5"H framed (27.5"Wx33"H image size, 4"W frame), 10 lbs.
- Grande: 41.5"Wx48.5"H framed (34"Wx41"H image size, 4"W frame), 11 lbs.