GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Sunlight, 1909: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Frank Weston Benson (1862-1951), in a Private Collection
$150.00 – $450.00
Captured in dazzling brushstrokes, the artist's daughter stands looking toward the Atlantic off Maine's Penobscot Bay, the wind ruffling the soft folds of her white linen dress. The celebrated Director of the School of the Boston Museum of Art, American Impressionist Benson is quoted as saying, "I follow the light, where it comes, where it goes." The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its bold brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. The imported, delicately carved hardwood frame boasts a delicate leaf motif with fine feathered detailing finished in antique gold tones.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 15.5"Wx21.5"H framed (8"Wx14"H image size, 4"W frame), 5 lbs.
- Medium: 21.5"Wx31.5"H framed (14"Wx24"H image size, 4"W frame), 7 lbs.
- Large: 31.5"Wx47.5"H framed (24"Wx40"H image size, 4"W frame), 10 lbs.
- Grande: 34.5"Wx52.5"H framed (27"Wx45"H image size, 4"W frame), 11 lbs.