GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Summer, 1909: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Frank Weston Benson (1862-1951), in a Private Collection
$150.00 – $450.00
With a spirit as true as the perfect summer day, the work of America';s Most Medaled Painter leaps off the canvas with a party of sun-drenched, turn-of-the-century beauties that include the artist's three daughters and niece. Benson was a highly regarded and most sought after artist, one of The Ten, a group of illustrious American Impressionists who exhibited in annual, exquisitely arranged small shows. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its bold brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. Our replica 4.375" wide, European style, bright gold-toned, ribbed frame is cast in quality designer resin with an acanthus leaf and floret border that draws the eye toward the beautiful image.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 17.25"Wx15.75"H framed (9"Wx7.5"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Medium: 27.25"Wx23.75"H framed (19"Wx15.5"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 7 lbs.
- Large: 37.25"Wx32.25"H framed (29"Wx24"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 9 lbs.
- Grande: 44.75"Wx38.25"H framed (36.5"Wx30"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 11 lbs.