GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Sudbury Hand-Carved Mahogany Gothic Side Chair: Each
Hand-carved mahogany antique replica seating furniture
Whether you want a set for dining or a single chair simply for its architectural character, you'll admire this hand-carved work for its quality, mahogany construction as well as its charm. Modeled after English cathedral architecture, it is rare to find such spirited Gothic design in a lighter-toned wood like this hand-waxed rich golden finish, gently distressed to appear aged.
- Simple assembly required. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Maximum weight limit for this item is 286 pounds (130 kgs).
- Our mahogany Sudbury Gothic Side Chair is constructed with an engineered plywood seat panel for supreme stability and strength.
- Hand-distressed finish includes bumps, bruises and fake wormholes to mimic age.
- Sorry, no armchairs available.
- Proper care and maintenance will keep your wooden furniture beautiful for years to come.
- Follow simple guidelines in the PDF linked above.
Weights & Dimensions
- 19"Wx17"Dx42"H. 15 lbs.
- Floor to top of seat: 18"H.
- Back: 15.25"W x 25"H.