GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
The Subservient Dragon Glass-Topped Sculptural Table
By artist Gary Chang (b. 1969)
He's at your service! The artist has created an almost-yard-tall, stylish and functional dragon-servant for your guests. With his sharp horns and spiked hide, the dragon peeks over a 3/8" thick, pencil-edged glass top to present one of the most imaginative tables we've ever seen. Our Toscano catalog exclusive is cast in quality designer resin with Gothic greystone finish and is fully sculpted 360-degrees to be admired from all angles.
- Simple assembly required. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Maximum weight limit for this item is 35 pounds (16 kgs).
- Item is shown lighter in color to highlight details; actual color is darker than it appears here.
Click to Order Replacement Glass
About The Artist
Gary Chang (b. 1969)
Acclaimed dragon and gargoyle artist Gary Chang basically grew up in a ceramics factory in Taiwan. He worked alongside ceramics artists and sketched original ideas in his free time. Because ceramics go hand-in-hand with sculpting it was only a matter of time until his ideas began to take three-dimensional shape.
Thanks to his own determination and his family's support Chang was able to travel the world and learn about the mystical legends that exist everywhere and he was inspired. As a result of his travels Gary Chang gargoyles and dragons combine both Eastern and Western concepts.
Many of Gary Chang's sculptures are illuminated such as Merciless the Gargoyle and The Grim Reaper. The menacing shadows and macabre impressions created by the conflicting light and darkness hints at the presence of good and evil.
Chang's most recent work has moved from the mystical into the medieval and he finds particular pleasure in artistically interpreting the legend of King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table.
More works by this artist
Proper care and maintenance will keep your designer resin furniture beautiful for years to come.
- Wipe up spills on glass table tops promptly with a damp cloth.
- Dust sculptural table bases regularly with a clean, dry, lint-free cloth.
- To remove accumulated dust, use a soft cloth dampened in a solution of mild detergent and warm water. Dry thoroughly using a clean cloth.
- Avoid placing hand-painted full color finishes in direct sunlight to prevent fading.
Weights & Dimensions
- Table: 27.5"Wx21"Dx33.5"H. 51 lbs.
- Glass Tabletop: 27.5"x13.625" rectangle, 3/8" thick