GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
The Stolen Kiss, c. 1788: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Jean-Honore Fragonard (1732-1806), in the Hermitage, St. Petersburg
$150.00 – $450.00
As she keeps a watchful eye, a beautiful mademoiselle is pulled into a stolen kiss by her young lover. Painting in the Rococo style then fashionable in France, Fragonard's work reflects the period's frivolity, played out in fluid lines, lush, light-imbued fabrics and gracefully posed figures. Fragonard's delicate color and spontaneous brushwork is evident in this joyful piece. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its subtle brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. With bas-relief organic styling, the multi-tiered, replica European style 3.25" wide frame is cast in quality designer resin and highlighted with an aged gold-toned finish.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 15"Wx13.5"H framed (9"Wx7.5"H image size, 3.25"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Medium: 27"Wx23"H framed (21"Wx17"H image size, 3.25"W frame), 6 lbs.
- Large: 35.5"Wx30"H framed (29.5"Wx24"H image size, 3.25"W frame), 8 lbs.
- Grande: 45"Wx38"H framed (39"Wx32"H image size, 3.25"W frame), 11 lbs.