GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Stoker's Moors Dragon Skull Statues
By British artist Liam Manchester. Look what mythical beast our artist dug up in his garden!
$129.00 – $194.00
We can't vouch for their authenticity, but artist Liam Manchester says these dragon skulls are "archaeologically accurate." With a head more than two feet long, our large-scale trophy for your home or garden is guaranteed to impress friend and foe with its sheer magnitude and detail. Cast in quality designer resin and finished to be indistinguishable from authentic fossils, Manchester also discovered a smaller-scaled cousin for garden or optional wall hanging.
- Small version does not have a lower jaw.
- Swords not included.
- Small version includes 2 keyhole slot(s) for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
About The Artist
British artist Liam Manchester doesn't mind taking the necessary time to make an exquisite work of art even if it means devoting an entire year to a single piece. His dedication is obvious in all of his mystical and gothic creations.
Liam Manchester cites the old English myths and legends especially the vivid and dark tales of fantastical beasts as his primary inspiration for sculptures like Belladonna the Forlorn and Gaston the Gothic Climber.
His Design Toscano exclusives range from plaques to table sculptures wall climbers to mirrors and clocks to garden statuary.
More works by this artist
- Follow simple seasonal maintenance steps in the PDF linked above to help preserve your garden décor investment for years to come.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 14"Wx19"Dx8"H. 10 lbs.
- Large: 18"Wx26"Dx18.5"H. 22 lbs.