GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Standing and Fishing Herons in Reeds Bronze Statues: Set of Two
Cast in the traditional lost wax bronze method and piped for optional pond or fountain use
Expected back in stock: December 1
These bronze bird statues, reminiscent of the European tradition of splendid, grand-scale garden art, artistically capture the form and grace of the elegant heron. Our bronze crane statues are expertly finished with a hand-applied classic sepia bronze patina with hand-polished bronze beak and legs and are accented by an antiqued emerald verde patina on the pond reeds at their sides. The herons are cast one piece at a time in the traditional lost wax method, which highlights their graceful legs and exquisite, elongated necks and guarantees lasting beauty. Sure to be a focal point, these Design Toscano heirloom-quality bronze garden statues convey that you take the exterior of your home as seriously as the interior. Piped to optionally cascade flowing water from the reed tops into your pond, pool or fountain. Simply add the optional 725 GPH pond pump kit for each to create beautiful water music in your garden.
- Requires a 725 GPH (gallon per hour) recirculating pump to spout water we recommend our DR-725 pump sold below.
- Color patina is applied by hand one piece at a time, tone may vary slightly.
Click to Order Pump Kit DR725
- The original appearance of your heirloom bronze sculpture can be maintained with occasional care, cleaning and polishing as you would with any other cherished artwork.
Weights & Dimensions
- Standing: 29.5"Wx13.5"Dx35.5"H. 29 lbs.
- Fishing: 28"Wx21"Dx35"H. 49 lbs.