GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Saint Thomas Aquinas Gothic Wooden Stool
Chippendale-style design features intricate Gothic fretwork
Like a soaring cathedral, Gothic fretwork rises on both sides of this 18th century European reproduction stool, named for the patron saint of education. Created of handcrafted wood in a richly dark finish, this Medieval style bench seat is instantly useful near a library bookshelf, a lavish boudoir, or a luxury bath. Our Design Toscano exclusive is a chameleon with most any decor!
- Maximum weight limit for this item is 100 pounds (45 kgs).
- Our St. Thomas Aquinas Gothic Wooden Stool is constructed with rubber wood for supreme stability and strength.
About The Artist
Thomas Chippendale (1718-1779)
Thomas Chippendale was a world famous cabinet maker working in the mid-Georgian English Rococo and Neoclassical styles. His designs published in a 1754 trade catalog were so influential in Britain Europe and America that the name Chippendale became synonymous with any furniture design similar to his Director style.
- Proper care and maintenance will keep your wooden furniture beautiful for years to come.
- Follow simple guidelines in the PDF linked above.
Weights & Dimensions
- 19.5"Wx12"Dx17.5"H. 10 lbs.