GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Saint Thomas Aquinas Gothic Wooden Bookstand
Chippendale-style design features intricate Gothic-patterned fretwork
Named for the patron of schools, our Toscano-exclusive, 18th-century antique replica is perfect for showcasing your favorite tome atop its optionally raised display stand. Three generous shelves for your books and collectibles are flanked by intricately Gothic-patterned fretwork and are hand-crafted from select hardwood with a rich finish.
- Simple assembly required.
- Maximum weight limit for each shelf is 22 pounds (10 kgs).
- Our poplar wood St. Thomas Aquinas Gothic Wooden Bookstand is constructed with MDF for supreme stability and strength.
About The Artist
Thomas Chippendale (1718-1779)
Thomas Chippendale was a world famous cabinet maker working in the mid-Georgian English Rococo and Neoclassical styles. His designs published in a 1754 trade catalog were so influential in Britain Europe and America that the name Chippendale became synonymous with any furniture design similar to his Director style.
- Proper care and maintenance will keep your wooden furniture beautiful for years to come.
- Follow simple guidelines in the PDF linked above.
Weights & Dimensions
- 20.5"Wx15"Dx43.5"H. 30 lbs
- Shelves: 17"W x 13"D.
- Space between shelves: 12"H.