GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Saint Thomas Aquinas Gothic Wooden Bookshelf
Our storage bookcase features intricate Gothic-patterned fretwork.
Expected back in stock: February 16
Wooden Gothic bookshelf named for the ancient patron of learning, our Design Toscano-exclusive, 18th-century antique replica is ready to bring its vintage décor to your castle as it holds books, collectibles or ornamental works of art. Three generous surfaces are flanked by an artistic and intricately Gothic-patterned fretwork and are hand-crafted from select hardwood with a rich, European finish worthy of nobility.
- Simple assembly required.
- Maximum weight limit for each shelf is 44 pounds (20 kgs).
- Shown with: WU70617 The Accolade Statue DA1434 The Accolade Canvas Replica Painting.
Click to Order Replacement Hardware
- Proper care and maintenance will keep your wooden furniture beautiful for years to come.
- Follow simple guidelines in the PDF linked above.
Weights & Dimensions
- 30"Wx12"Dx30.5"H. 29 lbs.