GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
St. Thomas Aquinas Gothic Wooden Bookshelf
Our storage bookcase features intricate Gothic-patterned fretwork.
$5.95 – $215.00
Named for the ancient patron of learning, our Design Toscano-exclusive, 18th-century antique replica is ready to bring its vintage décor to your castle as it holds books, collectibles or ornamental works of art. Three generous surfaces are flanked by an artistic and intricately Gothic-patterned fretwork and are hand-crafted from select hardwood with a rich, European finish worthy of nobility.
- Simple assembly required.
- Maximum weight limit: 44 lbs. per shelf.
- Our oak wood veneered, St. Thomas Aquinas Gothic Wooden Bookshelf is constructed with MDF for supreme stability and strength.
- Shown with: WU70617 The Accolade Statue DA1434 The Accolade Canvas Replica Painting.
Weights & Dimensions
- 30"Wx12"Dx30.5"H. 29 lbs.