GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Saint Francis' Life-Giving Waters Sculptural Fountain
Garden water feature by artist Carlo Bronti (b. 1951)
What better garden focal point than a sparkling, over yard-tall garden fountain shepherded by the world's most beloved and recognizable saint, Francis of Assisi (1181-1226). A dove, doe and squirrel join a bevy of forest animals to celebrate the life-giving waters cascading from a generous urn into a calming pool below. This Design Toscano-exclusive garden fountain is exquisitely sculpted, then cast in antique-stone finished, quality designer resin, this heirloom religious statue features an integrated, UL-listed, indoor/outdoor pump.
- Simple assembly required.
- This fountain includes a 92 gallon per hour pump with 6 foot long cord.
- It holds approximately 1 gallon of water.
- Fountain fits on our Roman Doric Column Classical Fluted Architectural Plinth: Wide KY2273 or Laurel Plinth NE80097.
Click to Order Replacement 92 GPH Pump
About The Artist
Carlo Bronti (b. 1951)
Italian artist Carlo Bronti hails from a small village in Northern Tuscany. With no formal training Bronti became a stone mason in a marble workshop and honed his sculptural craft over many years. Now considered a master sculptor Bronti is influenced by his home country faith and family and frequently sculpts classically inspired and religious statues. He often uses his daughters as his muses and models for his Design Toscano-exclusive statues and wall sculptures. He enjoys the simple things in life saying a perfect evening features his family around the dinner table to savor a meal of pasta and his wife's homemade bread.
More works by this artist
- Follow simple seasonal maintenance steps in the PDF linked above to help preserve your garden décor investment for years to come.
Weights & Dimensions
- 19.5"Wx15"Dx40"H. 52 lbs.