St. Francis' Life-Giving Waters Fountain
By artist Carlo Bronti (b. 1951)
- Simple assembly required.
- This fountain includes a 90 gallon per hour pump.
- The distance from the water surface to the bowl edge is around 1-1.5 cm.
- Pump includes 6 foot long cord.
About The Artist
Carlo Bronti born 1951:
Italian artist Carlo Bronti hails from a small village in Northern Tuscany. With no formal training Bronti became a stone mason in a marble workshop and honed his sculptural craft over many years. Now considered a master sculptor Bronti is influenced by his home country faith and family and frequently sculpts classically inspired and religious statues. He often uses his daughters as his muses and models for his Design Toscano exclusive statues and wall sculptures. He enjoys the simple things in life saying a perfect evening features his family around the dinner table to savor a meal of pasta and his wife’s homemade bread.
Weights & Dimensions
- 16.5"Wx14"Dx39"H. 42 lbs.