GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
St. Catherine of Alexandria, 1523: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Lorenzo Lotto (1480-1557), in a Private Collection
$150.00 – $450.00
A Christian saint and virgin martyred in the 4th century, Catherine is said to have converted hundreds and appeared to counsel St. Joan of Arc. A Northern Italian painter, Lotto received commissions for icons and altarpieces, yet also painted St. Catherine full of a poetic grace and human nature that made it a very reflective portrait quite unique for its time. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its subtle brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. Our replica 4.375" wide, European style, bright gold-toned, ribbed frame is cast in quality designer resin with an acanthus leaf and floret border that draws the eye toward the beautiful image.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 16.25"Wx17.25"H framed (8"Wx9"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Medium: 22.25"Wx24.25"H framed (14"Wx16"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 6 lbs.
- Large: 30.25"Wx33.25"H framed (22"Wx25"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 8 lbs.
- Grande: 38.25"Wx44.75"H framed (30"Wx36.5"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 11 lbs.