GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Socrates the Gargoyle Thinker Statue
Our Medieval beast by Gothic artist Liam Manchester is pondering if he should wreak havoc on your castle door or garden path?
At a foot-and-a-half tall, this muscular gargoyle is a menacing presence flanking a garden path or a stately fireplace. From his horned head to his spiked fangs and powerful wings, Socrates perches upon his pedestal, pondering the big picture. Cast in quality designer resin, our Toscano exclusive features a two-tone finish that captures every exquisite sculptural detail.
- Fits on Grande Laurel plinth (KY3917) Grand Garden English plinth (NE140502) Classical Fluted plinth (KY2273) and Lion of Florence Sentinel base (KY727)
- Wings are a separate piece
About The Artist
British artist Liam Manchester doesn't mind taking the necessary time to make an exquisite work of art even if it means devoting an entire year to a single piece. His dedication is obvious in all of his mystical and gothic creations.
Liam Manchester cites the old English myths and legends especially the vivid and dark tales of fantastical beasts as his primary inspiration for sculptures like Belladonna the Forlorn and Gaston the Gothic Climber.
His Design Toscano exclusives range from plaques to table sculptures wall climbers to mirrors and clocks to garden statuary.
More works by this artist
- Follow simple seasonal maintenance steps in the PDF linked above to help preserve your garden décor investment for years to come.
Weights & Dimensions
- 18"Wx17"Dx23.5"H. 15 lbs.
- Base: 6.25"Wx15"D. (including foot)