GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Sir Lamorak Gothic Dragon Trophy Wall Sculpture
Our Medieval beast sculpture was created by master gargoyle artist Liam Manchester
Astounding...this architectural work stretches almost a foot from the walls of your castle! Display the trophy of King Arthur's strongest dragon slayer, Lamorak, Knight of the Round Table! Artist Manchester says he was so inspired by the stories of his warrior who defeated a giant dragon with his bare hands that he envisioned this massive beast complete with barred teeth and fierce expression. Our Design Toscano is finely cast as an architectural element for your wall, it is cast in quality designer resin with a charcoal grey stone finish.
- Includes 3 keyhole slot(s) for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
- Design Toscano is not responsible for damages due to failed hangers and/or improper installation.
About The Artist
British artist Liam Manchester doesn't mind taking the necessary time to make an exquisite work of art even if it means devoting an entire year to a single piece. His dedication is obvious in all of his mystical and gothic creations.
Liam Manchester cites the old English myths and legends especially the vivid and dark tales of fantastical beasts as his primary inspiration for sculptures like Belladonna the Forlorn and Gaston the Gothic Climber.
His Design Toscano exclusives range from plaques to table sculptures wall climbers to mirrors and clocks to garden statuary.
More works by this artist
- Follow simple seasonal maintenance steps in the PDF linked above to help preserve your garden décor investment for years to come.
Weights & Dimensions
- 17"Wx10.5"Dx19.5"H. 9 lbs.