GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Shakespeare's Ophelia's Desire Wall Sculpture
Romantic wall décor by artist Sarah Bernhardt (1844-1923)
The silent film and stage star hailed as one of the greatest actresses of all time was also celebrated for her artistic talent in wall art sculpture, particularly this depiction of Ophelia, from the William Shakespeare stories. Sarah Bernhardt had a fascination with this work of Shakespeare, presenting "The Bard's Hamlet" character here in bust-form, her head turned, eyes closed and flowered tresses floating in madness and tragedy. Modeled after the original shown at the Paris Salon in 1881, our classic replica wall sculpture is cast in quality designer resin and is hand-painted in a faux stone finish for display on gallery or garden wall.
- Includes 1 sawtooth hanger(s) for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
- Design Toscano is not responsible for damages due to failed hangers and/or improper installation.
About The Artist
Sarah Bernhardt (1844-1923)
- Follow simple seasonal maintenance steps in the PDF linked above to help preserve your garden décor investment for years to come.
Weights & Dimensions
- 22.5"Wx5.5"Dx26.5"H. 12 lbs.