GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Seaside, 1878: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist James Tissot (1836-1902), in a Private Collection
$199.00 – $599.00
If July was a painting, it just might look like this! In one of a series of allegories depicting the months of the year, the artist uses a languid pose and the distant beach seen through a hazy window curtain to usher in the shaded iridescence of the season. The eye relaxes in each exquisite detail from the multi-pleated folds of this young woman's summer gown to the field of flowered fabric against which she reclines. French national Tissot, a highly acclaimed Victorian genre painter, chose the love of his life, his Irish mistress, Kate Kelly, as the model with which he relayed the fullness of nature's beauty. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its subtle brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. The imported, delicately carved hardwood frame boasts an elegant leaf motif with fine feathered detailing finished in antique gold tones
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 15.5"Wx19.5"H framed (8"Wx12"H image size, 4"W frame), 3 lbs.
- Medium: 23.5"Wx30.5"H framed (16"Wx23"H image size, 4"W frame), 3 lbs.
- Large: 33.5"Wx45.5"H framed (26"Wx38"H image size, 4"W frame), 5 lbs.
- Grande: 40.5"Wx55"H framed (33"Wx47.5"H image size, 4"W frame), 7 lbs.