GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Sea Turtles Bronze Garden Statue
Cast in the traditional lost wax bronze method and piped for optional pond or fountain use
When you see these realistic, solid bronze sea turtles seemingly come to life and swim through your garden, they might just make you do a double take! Since beauty is in the details, the sea turtles featured in our high-quality bronze sculpture, finished with an emerald verde patina, are sure to bring your home or garden to life with their realism. Sure to be a focal point, this Design Toscano heirloom-quality bronze garden statue conveys that you take the exterior of your home as seriously as the interior. Piped to optionally cascade flowing water from the two turtle's mouths into your pond or fountain. Simply add the optional 400 GPH pond pump kit to create beautiful water music in your garden. Makes a fanciful addition to your favorite pond, fountain or flowerbed! Color patina is applied by hand one piece at a time, tone may vary slightly.
- 17"Wx21"Dx27"H. 29 lbs.
- Requires a 400 GPH (gallon per hour) recirculating pump to spout water.
- We recommend our DR-400 pump sold below.
- 17"Wx21"Dx27"H. 29 lbs.
About The Artist
- Liam is a great artist
For California Customers
- California customers need a special delivery truck
- Wood Furniture Care:
- Do not place your furniture in direct sunlight and/or in a damp area.
- Arrange your furniture so it is not placed near heating or air conditioning vents.
- Avoid placing furniture directly under windows.
- Be careful not to place plastic materials on your furniture. Certain plastics have elements that may react with and damage the finish.
- Occasionally rotate accessories so they do not remain in the same spot for extended periods of time.
- Avoid creating marks on your furniture by placing a piece of felt cloth or leather under accessories.
- Lift objects directly up rather than dragging items across the finish of your furniture.
- Use a protective pad when using your furniture as a writing surface.
- Wipe up spills promptly. Water left over a prolonged period of time will cause white spots in the finish.
- Dust frequently with a clean dry lint-free cloth. To remove accumulated dust or furniture wax build-up use a soft cloth dampened in a solution of mild detergent and warm water. Dry thoroughly using a clean cloth and then apply furniture polish wiping it in the direction of the wood grain.
- We recommend that furniture be polished every six months.
- Wood finishes will change in appearance as they are used. Slight variations in appearance and the fit of joints and seams will result from the normal expansion and contraction of wood as it responds to climatic changes in the home.
Please remember a little maintenance and care will keep your furniture investments beautiful for years to come.
- More information is required for this product