GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Samson and Delilah, 1610: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Peter Paul Rubens (1577-1640), in the National Gallery, London
$150.00 – $450.00
In a scene from the Old Testament book of Judges, Samson is captured by the Philistines after Delilah cuts the source of his legendary strength, his hair, while he sleeps. Commissioned by an alderman of Antwerp, this work showcases Rubens' mastery of historical subjects, yet with a sensuality that engages the eye and mind. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its subtle brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. Our replica 4.375" wide, European style, bright gold-toned, ribbed frame is cast in quality designer resin with an acanthus leaf and floret border that draws the eye toward the beautiful image.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 17.25"Wx16.25"H framed (9"Wx8"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Medium: 23.75"Wx22.25"H framed (15.5"Wx14"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 6 lbs.
- Large: 31"Wx28.25"H framed (22.75"Wx20"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 8 lbs.
- Grande: 41.25"Wx38.25"H framed (33"Wx30"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 10 lbs.