GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Sainte-Genevieve Tiffany-Style Stained Glass Window
Over 170 individually hand-cut pieces of authentic art glass and one cabochon encased in glazier's came.
Vibrant and beautifully balanced, this lush arrangement of a central cerulean blue primrose surrounded with multicolored ribbons and apple red flower buds features a glowing background of peaches and cream, oranges and gold. Named after the patron saint of Paris, this Toscano Beaux Arts style masterwork of art glass is double framed in toasted almond and deep sea blue that glows brightly in the light when hung in a favorite sunny spot, but will still keep your sense of privacy. With an artisan's eye, each Design Toscano distinct piece of high quality art glass is hand-cut, copper-foiled, and individually soldered in glazier s came, taking over two full days to create. Our exclusive work of high quality stained glass art has the look of a fine period antique.
- Window includes two scroll brackets and two approximately 20" long chains with snap hooks for hanging.
- Chains can be adjusted for length by removing links as needed.
- Each bracket requires two screws, not included.
For California Customers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead a chemical which is known to State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- This is authentic, hand-crafted art glass; variations of texture and color are part of the process.
- The amount of sunlight or ambient lighting shining through these stained glass windows may affect the appearance and color of the glass.
- Our stained glass windows have been protected with mineral oil as part of the finishing process. Please use a soft dry cloth to remove any excess oil.
Weights & Dimensions
- 13 Wx26.5"H. 5 lbs.