GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Rue du Paris Rainy Day, 1877: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Gustave Caillebotte (1848-1894), in a Private Collection
$150.00 – $450.00
An idyllic, wide-angled view of the busy Parisian intersection near the Saint-Lazare train station is polished into a romantic view of wealthy strollers, black umbrellas and the proud new buildings evidencing a city's bustling growth. Caillebotte's known pieces - some 500 paintings - form the backbone of France's collection of Impressionistic works, most housed in Paris's Musee d'Orsay. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its bold brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. The imported, delicately carved hardwood frame boasts a delicate leaf motif with fine feathered detailing finished in antique gold tones.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 16.5"Wx14.5"H framed (9"Wx7"H image size, 4"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Medium: 28.5"Wx23.5"H framed (21"Wx16"H image size, 4"W frame), 7 lbs.
- Large: 40.5"Wx32.5"H framed (33"Wx25"H image size, 4"W frame), 9 lbs.
- Grande: 47"Wx37.5"H framed (39.5"Wx30"H image size, 4"W frame), 11 lbs.