GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Royal Soubrette Petite Bergère Chair
Hand-carved solid mahogany antique replica seating furniture
Expected back in stock: May 5
Have a spot in need of a little quiet attention? Named for the soubrettes, the coquettish ladies-in-waiting for the queen, this standout work of mahogany furniture art elevates the Rococo style of Louis XV to a luxuriously polished crescendo. The eye is drawn toward the incredibly beautiful, pierced, acanthus embellished center detail, then sent long the wide serpentine back and the curving acanthus-kissed legs. With a decidedly French accent, our replica work of furniture art features faux ebony and gold gilding punctuated by a lush, golden velvet upholstery on its plush, padded seat. Add Parisian style to any room with this Design Toscano exclusive.
- Maximum weight limit for this item is 198 pounds (90 kgs).
- Fabric Content: 100% Polyester
- This work of furniture art uses the ancient gilding process of real gold leaf, which is applied by hand one piece at a time. As a result, tone and texture may vary slightly giving it the unique look of original antiques.
- Proper care and maintenance will keep your wooden furniture beautiful for years to come.
- Follow simple guidelines in the PDF linked above.
Weights & Dimensions
- 27.5″Wx22″Dx30″H. 24 lbs.
- Seat Dims: 18¾″Wx18″D.
- Floor to Top of Seat: 19½″H.
- Back Rest Height: 10½″H″
- Floor to top of armrests: 24½”H.
- Leg Height: 13¾″H