GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Rose Court Victorian-Style Hurricane Table Lamp
Fit for a princess! This charming reproduction of a Victorian hurricane parlor lamp emits a warm pale rosy glow featuring two lights: one above, and the warm light in base makes a perfect night light. The wavy liquid glaze finish on the glass creates a pleasant luminosity inspired by traditional oil-burning lamps, as it rises from acanthus leaf metal feet to a metal collar like a touch of lace and finished in faux antique brass. Recreating a lamp that is prized by collectors, this Rose Court s crimp top shade surrounds the glass hurricane chimney and will be a welcome addition to any bedroom, parlor, or side table.
- Simple assembly required ships in 3 pcs.
- Light fixture accepts your (2) bulbs: type B (E12) 60-watt (1) & 25-watt (1) not included.
- Three-way switch on cord.
- Indoor use only.
- This is authentic hand-crafted art glass; variations of texture and color are part of the process.
- The type of light bulbs used in these stained glass lamps or ambient lighting may affect the appearance and color of the glass.
- Our stained glass lamps have been protected with mineral oil as part of the finishing process. Please use a soft dry cloth to remove any excess oil.
Weights & Dimensions
- 8"Wx8"Dx16.5"H. 4 lbs.