GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Roman Capriccio, 1735: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Giovanni Paolo Panini (1691-1765), in Louvre, Paris
$150.00 – $399.00
This work by 18th-century Rome's foremost view painter, Panini, gives little to the actual topography of the city, yet includes a multitude of landmarks: the Pantheon, the Temple of the Sibyl at Tivoli, the Maison Carree at Nimes, the sarcophagus of Constantine, and the equestrian statue of Marcus Aurelius. The authentic stretched canvas replica captures the original painting's texture, depth of color, and even its bold brushstrokes, which are applied by hand. Our replica 4.375" wide, European style, bright gold-toned, ribbed frame is cast in quality designer resin with an acanthus leaf and floret border that draws the eye toward the beautiful image.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 14.75"Wx17.25"H framed (6.5"Wx9"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Medium: 19.25"Wx23.25"H framed (11"Wx15"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 5 lbs.
- Large: 25.75"Wx32.25"H framed (17.5"Wx24"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 7 lbs.
- Grande: 31.25"Wx40.25"H framed (23"Wx32"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 9 lbs.