GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Venus at her Mirror (The Rokeby Venus), 1651: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Diego Velazquez (1599-1660), in the National Gallery, London
$150.00 – $450.00
Often regarded as one of the most beautiful and mesmerizing portrayals of Venus in the history of western painting, the goddess gazes into a mirror held aloft by a young Cupid. A Spanish painter who was the leading artist in the court of King Philip IV, Velzquez was often commissioned to create portraits of European royalty. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its subtle brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. Our replica 4.375" wide, European style, bright gold-toned, ribbed frame is cast in quality designer resin with an acanthus leaf and floret border that draws the eye toward the beautiful image.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 21.25"Wx17.25"H framed (13"Wx9"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 5 lbs.
- Medium: 29.25"Wx22.75"H framed (21"Wx14.5"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 7 lbs.
- Large: 41.25"Wx30.75"H framed (33"Wx22.5"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 9 lbs.
- Grande: 49.25"Wx36.25"H framed (41"Wx28"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 11 lbs.