GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Regent's Park Dragon Cast Iron Bistro Set
Traditional heavyweight authentic foundry iron casting
$550.00 – $1,599.00
No proper Victorian home would have been without this traditional foundry cast iron bistro-style set, now exclusive to Toscano! Unlike the lightweight aluminum models in local garden stores, our table and two chair set is heavyweight iron cast from an 18th century antique. Our table boasts a natural cream-colored solid marble top and quality ironwork; the chairs feature an elegant cameo and arched backrest.
- Simple assembly required.
Unlike the lightweight aluminum models on the market, our hand-painted, antique replica outdoor furniture is crafted from cast iron, which while much stronger, requires seasonal care and maintenance to prevent rust.
- To make furniture last longer, clean surfaces at least twice annually with a sponge, warm water and liquid detergent, using an old toothbrush to scrub hard-to-reach areas. Hose off with clean water, and air dry in the sun.
- If you live somewhere with harsh weather, consider bringing outdoor metal furniture to a sheltered area during freezing winters or stormy, wet seasons. If not possible, invest in breathable fabric covers for use during foul weather.
- Take care when moving furniture, or storing it covered for the season, to prevent metal surfaces from clinking together, possibly causing damage to the paint.
- If rust begins to appear, these items can be repainted using an outdoor-grade paint intended for use on metal surfaces as needed. When absolutely necessary, old layers of paint can be stripped off, down to bare metal, and a new finish can be applied.
With proper care following these simple guidelines, iron furniture will enjoy the longest life possible.
Weights & Dimensions
- Table: 24"dia.x28"H. 57 lbs.
- Base: 15" dia.
- Chairs: 20.5"dia.x36"H. 55 lbs.