GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Regent's Park Dragon Bistro Table
Traditional heavyweight authentic foundry iron casting
No proper Victorian home would have been without this traditional foundry cast iron bistro-style table, now exclusive to Toscano! Unlike the lightweight aluminum models in local garden stores, ours is heavyweight iron cast from an 18th century antique. Our table boasts a natural cream-colored solid marble top and quality ironwork which is high style decorative art.
- Simple assembly required.
Unlike the lightweight aluminum models on the market, our hand-painted, antique replica outdoor furniture is crafted from cast iron, which while much stronger, requires seasonal care and maintenance to prevent rust.
- To make furniture last longer, clean surfaces at least twice annually with a sponge, warm water and liquid detergent, using an old toothbrush to scrub hard-to-reach areas. Hose off with clean water, and air dry in the sun.
- If you live somewhere with harsh weather, consider bringing outdoor metal furniture to a sheltered area during freezing winters or stormy, wet seasons. If not possible, invest in breathable fabric covers for use during foul weather.
- Take care when moving furniture, or storing it covered for the season, to prevent metal surfaces from clinking together, possibly causing damage to the paint.
- If rust begins to appear, these items can be repainted using an outdoor-grade paint intended for use on metal surfaces as needed. When absolutely necessary, old layers of paint can be stripped off, down to bare metal, and a new finish can be applied.
With proper care following these simple guidelines, iron furniture will enjoy the longest life possible.
Weights & Dimensions
- 24"Wx24"Dx28"H. 57 lbs.
- Base: 15" dia.