GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Regent's Park Dragon Bistro Table
Traditional heavyweight authentic foundry iron casting
No proper Victorian home would have been without this traditional foundry cast iron bistro-style table, now exclusive to Toscano! Unlike the lightweight aluminum models in local garden stores, ours is heavyweight iron cast from an 18th century antique. Our table boasts a natural cream-colored solid marble top and quality ironwork which is high style decorative art.
- Simple assembly required.
- Unlike the lightweight aluminum models on the market our hand-painted antique replica outdoor furniture is crafted from cast iron which while much stronger requires seasonal care and maintenance to prevent rust.
- To make furniture last longer clean surfaces at least twice annually with a sponge warm water and liquid detergent using an old toothbrush to scrub hard-to-reach areas. Hose off with clean water and air dry in the sun.
- If you live somewhere with harsh weather consider bringing outdoor metal furniture to a sheltered area during freezing winters or stormy wet seasons. If not possible invest in breathable fabric covers for use during foul weather.
- Take care when moving furniture or storing it covered for the season to prevent metal surfaces from clinking together possibly causing damage to the paint.
- If rust begins to appear these items can be repainted using an outdoor-grade paint intended for use on metal surfaces as needed. When absolutely necessary old layers of paint can be stripped off down to bare metal and a new finish can be applied.
With proper care following these simple guidelines iron furniture will enjoy the longest life possible.
Weights & Dimensions
- 24"Wx24"Dx28"H. 57 lbs.
- Base: 15" dia.