GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Regent's Park Victorian Garden Chair
Authentic 55 lb. foundry cast iron replica
No proper Victorian home would have been without this traditional foundry cast iron garden chair. Unlike the lightweight aluminum models you see in local garden stores, ours is heavyweight iron, a direct cast of a Victorian antique. Boasting an elegant cameo and arched backrest, this exclusive, sophisticated work reminds us that the exquisite details hail from an era when quality iron work was high-style decorative garden art.
- Simple assembly required.
- Unlike the lightweight aluminum models on the market our hand-painted antique replica outdoor furniture is crafted from cast iron which while much stronger requires seasonal care and maintenance to prevent rust.
- To make furniture last longer clean surfaces at least twice annually with a sponge warm water and liquid detergent using an old toothbrush to scrub hard-to-reach areas. Hose off with clean water and air dry in the sun.
- If you live somewhere with harsh weather consider bringing outdoor metal furniture to a sheltered area during freezing winters or stormy wet seasons. If not possible invest in breathable fabric covers for use during foul weather.
- Take care when moving furniture or storing it covered for the season to prevent metal surfaces from clinking together possibly causing damage to the paint.
- If rust begins to appear these items can be repainted using an outdoor-grade paint intended for use on metal surfaces as needed. When absolutely necessary old layers of paint can be stripped off down to bare metal and a new finish can be applied.
With proper care following these simple guidelines iron furniture will enjoy the longest life possible.
Weights & Dimensions
- 20.5"Wx20.5"Dx36"H. 55 lbs.
- Seat: 16.5"H.