GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
The Queen Anne Dressing Table and Mirror Set
Hand-carved solid mahogany vanity with mirror that swings open for secret storage
$9.95 – $1,450.00
Like those works of furniture art found in palaces along the Loire, our 18th-century dressing table boasts elegant style, restrained decoration and curvilinear form. Five drawers provide functional storage while the generous beveled mirror secretly opens to reveal hooks from which to hang your favorite jewelry. Boasting hand-carved cabriole legs and scalloped skirt, our hard-to-find, solid mahogany replica pays true homage to more highly priced original antiques.
- Simple assembly required. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Shown with our Madame Bouvier Boudoir Stool: KS-51101, sold separately.
- Proper care and maintenance will keep your wooden furniture beautiful for years to come.
- Follow simple guidelines in the PDF linked above.
Weights & Dimensions
- Desk: 45.5"Wx22.5"Dx32"H. 70 lbs.
- Mirror: 27.5"Wx6"Dx35.5"H. 31 lbs.
- Total weight: 101 lbs.