GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Queen Ankhesenamum Life-Size Sarcophagus Cabinet
Full-size replica of the original sarcophagus belonging to the wife of Egypt's boy king Tutankhamen.
The exotic mystery of ancient Egypt realizes its most famous artifact in the sarcophagus. These artistic rarities have been long coveted by museums and private collectors alike. Now our cabinetmakers have replicated the sarcophagus that held Queen Ankhesenamun for more than 3,000 years. Measuring taller than most men (6½ feet), our sarcophagus cabinet opens to reveal 14 storage shelves. Hand-crafted of solid wood with resin details and hand-painted in an Egyptian palette with real gold leaf accents, it can be wall-mounted for added stability.
- 20½"Wx20½"Dx75½"H. 124 lbs.
- Recommended for indoor use only
- Instructions included
- Wall mounting is recommended because of tipping hazard
- Holes are drilled in the back for wall attachment
- Door shelves: 10¾"Wx3¾"D
- Cabinet shelves: 10¾"Wx6"D
- Height between shelves: 8½" vertical.
- Shelves are also removable.
- Wood Furniture Care:
- Do not place your furniture in direct sunlight and/or in a damp area.
- Arrange your furniture so it is not placed near heating or air conditioning vents.
- Avoid placing furniture directly under windows.
- Be careful not to place plastic materials on your furniture. Certain plastics have elements that may react with and damage the finish.
- Occasionally rotate accessories so they do not remain in the same spot for extended periods of time.
- Avoid creating marks on your furniture by placing a piece of felt cloth or leather under accessories.
- Lift objects directly up rather than dragging items across the finish of your furniture.
- Use a protective pad when using your furniture as a writing surface.
- Wipe up spills promptly. Water left over a prolonged period of time will cause white spots in the finish.
- Dust frequently with a clean dry lint-free cloth. To remove accumulated dust or furniture wax build-up use a soft cloth dampened in a solution of mild detergent and warm water. Dry thoroughly using a clean cloth and then apply furniture polish wiping it in the direction of the wood grain.
- We recommend that furniture be polished every six months.
- Wood finishes will change in appearance as they are used. Slight variations in appearance and the fit of joints and seams will result from the normal expansion and contraction of wood as it responds to climatic changes in the home.
Please remember a little maintenance and care will keep your furniture investments beautiful for years to come.