GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Presentation Rose Tiffany-Style Stained Glass Window
Over 130 individually hand-cut pieces of authentic art glass and 2 cabochons encased in glazier's came.
One perfect long stem, dark red rose anchors this wonderfully organic creation of ribbons and twining vines on a background of a sparkling clear textured glass heart symbolizing both love and beauty. Skillfully balanced, this art glass window created of spring green, lavender, with lemon-yellow edging is accented by two tiny jeweled cabochons that lets in the warmth of the sun, glistening sunlight and exquisite Art Nouveau style to any room. Art Nouveau style, which features graceful curves, symmetrical and geometric designs, is accomplished in this elegant balanced window that would look exquisite flanking both sides of a picture window. With an artisan s eye, each of Design Toscano s distinct pieces of high quality art glass are hand-cut, copper-foiled, and individually soldered in glazier s came, taking over two full days to create. Our exclusive work of high quality stained glass art has the look of a fine period antique.
- Window includes two scroll brackets and two approximately 20" long chains with snap hooks for hanging.
- Chains can be adjusted for length by removing links as needed.
- Each bracket requires two screws, not included.
For California Customers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead a chemical which is known to State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- This is authentic, hand-crafted art glass; variations of texture and color are part of the process.
- The amount of sunlight or ambient lighting shining through these stained glass windows may affect the appearance and color of the glass.
- Our stained glass windows have been protected with mineral oil as part of the finishing process. Please use a soft dry cloth to remove any excess oil.
Weights & Dimensions
- 11"Wx30.5"H. 4 lbs.