GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Portrait of Simonetta Vespucci, 1480: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Piero di Cosimo (1462-1522), in the Musee Condee, Chantilly, France
$150.00 – $450.00
A Genoese noblewoman portrayed as Cleopatra, Simonetta Vespucci is seen with the legendary asp draped from her beautifully flawless shoulders. The artist was an eccentric Italian Renaissance painter, noted for his fanciful mythological characters and his contributions to the Sistine Chapel works of his master, Cosimo Rosselli. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its subtle brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. The imported, delicately carved hardwood frame boasts a delicate leaf motif with fine feathered detailing finished in antique gold tones.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 14.5"Wx16.5"H framed (7"Wx9"H image size, 4"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Medium: 23.5"Wx28.5"H framed (16"Wx21"H image size, 4"W frame), 7 lbs.
- Large: 32.5"Wx40.5"H framed (25"Wx33"H image size, 4"W frame), 9 lbs.
- Grande: 39"Wx48.5"H framed (31.5"Wx41"H image size, 4"W frame), 11 lbs.