GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Portrait of Federico da Montefeitro, 1466: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Piero della Francesca (1416-1492), in the Uffizi Gallery, Florence
$150.00 – $450.00
The Duke, nicknamed "The Light of Italy" because he rose as one of the most successful condottieri of the Italian Renaissance, is shown against a backdrop that allegorically celebrates his accomplishments as lord of Urbino. The popularity of profile portraits, echoing Roman coins and medallions, was especially fortuitous for Frederico, given that he'd lost his right eye in an accident. The work of della Francesca is characterized by its serene humanism, geometric form and perspective. The artist painted a companion piece of Frederico's wife, Battista Sforza. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its subtle brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. Our replica 4.375" wide, European style, bright gold-toned, ribbed frame is cast in quality designer resin with an acanthus leaf and floret border that draws the eye toward the beautiful image.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 14.25"Wx17.25"H framed (6"Wx9"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Medium: 22.25"Wx29.25"H framed (14"Wx21"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 7 lbs.
- Large: 27.75"Wx38.25"H framed (19.5"Wx30"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 8 lbs.
- Grande: 35.25"Wx49.25"H framed (27"Wx41"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 11 lbs.