GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Poli Palace Classic Architectural Wall Niche
Give your home an instant architectural accent alcove! With the classic half-domed shell top of architectural accents and antique furniture, our replica decorative furniture niche is named for the much-photographed Palazzo Poli, the masterpiece that serves as the backdrop of the famed Trevi Fountain. Like those found in the hallways, dining rooms and foyers of its Roman namesake, our replica work of architecture for home or garden is complimented by a detailed shelf support for your artwork, antique vase or trailing plant. Cast in quality designer resin, this Design Toscano-exclusive boasts an antiqued bronze finish.
- Includes 1 keyhole slot(s) for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
- Fits Statues up to: 13"Wx7"Dx33"H.
- Maximum weight limit for this item is 5.5 pounds (2.5 kgs).
- Shown with our Empress Josephine's Dancer Statue: EU-788931 24½"H.
- Design Toscano is not responsible for damages due to failed hangers and/or improper installation.
Weights & Dimensions
- 20.5"Wx8"Dx37.5"H. 18 lbs.