GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Piccadilly Circus British Telephone Booth Wall Curio Cabinet
It's a British classic with a twist! Though the world's gone cellular, we've preserved the traditional charm of the British phone booth in this celebrated, wall curio cabinet featuring two removable glass shelves, glass windows and curio cabinet hardware. Our quality-framed heirloom boasts a glass door that opens for unobstructed viewing from three sides. Mount it on the wall or set on a console or mantel. Our Toscano-exclusive wall curio cabinet is hand-crafted and hand-painted in a rich crimson red, then fitted with three glass windows and the iconic coronation crown. This Toscano-exclusive wall curio cabinet is perfect for your statues, enameled eggs, and other favorite travel collectibles!
- Includes 2 triangle hook(s) for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
- Maximum Weight Limit: 10 lbs.
- Shelves are not adjustable.
- Our Piccadilly Circus British Telephone Booth Wall Curio Cabinet is constructed with poplar wood for supreme stability and strength.
- Design Toscano is not responsible for damages due to failed hangers and/or improper installation.
- Proper care and maintenance will keep your wooden furniture beautiful for years to come.
- Follow simple guidelines in the PDF linked above.
Weights & Dimensions
- 15.5"Wx6.5"Dx26"H. 15 lbs.
- Inside total height: 18"H.
- Glass shelves: 13"Wx5"D.