GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Pharaoh Seti Offering to the Goddess Mut Wall Sculpture
The 19th Dynasty's Pharaoh Seti offers ceremonial sacred lotus flowers, symbol of abundant produce, to Mut, the primal mother goddess through whom all was said to be born. Echoing an ancient civilization, our Design Toscano-exclusive wall frieze is cast in quality designer resin. This traditional Egyptian décor is hand-painted in a palette of faux ebony with real gold leaf to highlight the hieroglyphic inscriptions and rich Egyptian symbology including the ankh and the eye of Ra. A perfect historic wall art sculpture for lovers of Egyptology!
- Includes 2 keyhole slot(s) for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
- This item is recommended for indoor display only.
- This work of sculptural art uses the ancient gilding process of real gold and/or silver leaf which is applied by hand one piece at a time. As a result tone and texture may vary slightly giving it the unique look of original antiques.
- Design Toscano is not responsible for damages due to failed hangers and/or improper installation.
Weights & Dimensions
- 11"Wx1"Dx16.5"H 2lbs.