GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Paris Kiosk, (1880-84): Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Jean Beraud (1848-1935), in the Walters Art Museum, Baltimore
$150.00 – $499.00
Even the smallest details, including a flyer for a popular ballet and a handbill for a comic opera, can be seen in this amazing street scene still recognizable as the intersection of Rue Scribe and the Boulevard des Capucines in Paris. A gray winter day is the perfect backdrop for a bustling urban landscape that sees a stylish woman in red perusing a poster-covered kiosk while an admiring gentleman glances her way. French artist Beraud began as a portraitist, but eventually became known for his highly-detailed scenes of urban life that included the romance of lively streets and busy cafes. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its subtle brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. Our replica European style, bright gold-toned ribbed frame is cast in quality designer resin with an acanthus leaf and floret border that draws the eye toward the beautiful image.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 16.25"Wx18.25"H framed (8"Wx10"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 3 lbs.
- Medium: 24.25"Wx29.25"H framed (16"Wx21"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Large: 32.25"Wx39.25"H framed (24"Wx31"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Grande: 41.25"Wx50.75"H framed (33"Wx42.5"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 7 lbs.