GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Palazzo Ducale Contemporary Wingback Throne Chair
Hand-carved mahogany antique replica with real gold leaf finish
This wingback throne chair, fit for royalty, will wrap you in fantasy! Named for the Doge’s Palace, the residence of the former leaders of the Venetian republic and one of the most famous buildings in Venice, this opulent chair reflects its rich Gothic architecture. Our impressive Design Toscano-exclusive chair is upholstered on every side with a richly elegant, ebony black velvet upholstery. Handcrafted of mahogany from its acanthus crown to its cascade of lushly carved filigreed arms, this work of furniture art is finished in real gold leaf as an investment to be admired through the ages. With a luxurious Italian charm, this Design Toscano exclusive doesn’t simply compete for attention—it wins!
- Maximum weight limit for this item is 265 pounds (120 kgs).
- Fabric Content: 100% Polyester
- Seat cushion is removeable.
- This work of furniture art uses the ancient gilding process of real gold leaf, which is applied by hand one piece at a time. As a result, tone and texture may vary slightly giving it the unique look of original antiques.
- Proper care and maintenance will keep your wooden furniture beautiful for years to come.
- Follow simple guidelines in the PDF linked above.
Weights & Dimensions
- 33.5″Wx34.5″Dx68″H. 66 lbs.
- Seat Dims: 28.25″Wx28″D.
- Floor to Top of Seat: 17.25″H.
- Back Rest Height: 50.25″H.
- Floor to top of armrests: 28″H.
- Leg Height: 13.75″H.