GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
On Par Golf Bag Sculptural Glass-Topped Table
Any golfer would be proud to lay down the clubs, come off the course and enjoy a favorite beverage served atop this ingenious table at the 19th hole! A scaled replica of the regulation-size bag for golf clubs set by the USGA in 1939, this golf sculpture includes a bright red duffer's bag and a golf ball ready to tee up for the next drive. Exclusive to Design Toscano, cast in quality designer resin and hand-painted, our unique golfers table is sculpted 360-degrees and topped with a 16-inch, ⅜"-thick pencil-edged glass top to be admired from all angles. Fore!
- Simple assembly required. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Maximum weight limit for this item is 110 pounds (50 kgs).
Click to Order Replacement Glass
- Wipe up spills on glass table tops promptly with a damp cloth.
- Dust sculptural table bases regularly with a clean dry lint-free cloth.
- To remove accumulated dust use a soft cloth dampened in a solution of mild detergent and warm water. Dry thoroughly using a clean cloth.
- Avoid placing hand-painted full color finishes in direct sunlight to prevent fading.
Weights & Dimensions
- Table: 16"Wx16"Dx24.25"H. 15 lbs.
- Glass Tabletop: 16" round, 3/8"-thick