GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Olympia, 1863: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Edouard Manet (1832-1883), in the Musee d'Orsay, Paris
$150.00 – $450.00
Her unashamedly level gaze belies the telltale signs that the beautiful young woman in this controversial 19th century work is a courtesan. French artist Manet was no stranger to personal controversy either, having ignored his wealthy family's expectation of a career in law to pursue his passion for art. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its subtle brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. The imported, delicately carved hardwood frame boasts a delicate leaf motif with fine feathered detailing finished in antique gold tones.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 16.5"Wx13.5"H framed (9"Wx6"H image size, 4"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Medium: 28.5"Wx21.5"H framed (21"Wx14"H image size, 4"W frame), 6 lbs.
- Large: 40.5"Wx30"H framed (33"Wx22.5"H image size, 4"W frame), 9 lbs.
- Grande: 48.5"Wx35"H framed (41"Wx27.5"H image size, 4"W frame), 11 lbs.