GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Nunsmere Hall 16th-Century Battle Armor Wall Sculpture Collection
Medieval knight wall décor complete with removable quality metal display swords.
With the renewed interest in medieval weaponry as home decor, you can proudly showcase this full-size breast plate, helmet and pair of crossed swords! Beginning in the 16th century, warriors displayed Italian-made weaponry in their castles as symbols of prestige and affluence. Our quality designer resin replica is finished in faux silver and bronze and features two removable, 41"-long quality metal alloy swords with crafted resin pommels. For display purposes only.
- Includes 2 keyhole slot(s) for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
- For display purposes only.
- Indoor use only.
Weights & Dimensions
- Overall: 24.5"Wx11"Dx40"H. 14 lbs.
- Breastplate (only): 14"Wx11"Dx32"H.
- Swords: 41"L.