GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Nunsmere Hall 16th-Century Battle Armor Wall Sculpture Collection
Medieval knight wall décor complete with removable quality metal display swords.
$159.00 – $375.00
With the renewed interest in medieval weaponry as home décor, you can proudly showcase this full-size breast plate, helmet and pair of crossed swords! Beginning in the 16th century, warriors displayed Italian-made weaponry in their castles as symbols of prestige and affluence. Our quality designer resin replica is finished in faux silver and bronze and features two removable, 41"-long quality metal alloy swords with crafted resin pommels.
- Includes 2 keyhole slot(s) for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
- For display purposes only.
- Indoor use only.
Weights & Dimensions
- Overall: 24.5"Wx11"Dx40"H. 14 lbs.
- Breastplate (Alone): 14"Wx11"Dx32"H. 10 lbs.
- Circle-Topped Sword: 7”Wx2”Dx40”L. 2 lbs.
- Dragon-Topped Sword: 7.5”Wx2”Dx39”L. 2 lbs.