GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Noble Falcon Quality Lost Wax Bronze Statue
Cast in the traditional lost wax bronze method
In the tradition of European falconry, these noble birds were trained and used in the ancient sport of hunting wild game. This pastime of European aristocracy has long been immortalized in manuscript, tapestry and sculpture. Executed in the streamlined style of the Art Deco period, this sculpture is perfect for fine homes and galleries. Our Design Toscano exclusive high quality lost wax bronze falcon sculpture is hand rubbed in a multidimensional sepia patina finish and set atop a solid black marble base. The animal statue is individually cast in the traditional lost wax bronze method, which highlights the sculptural uniqueness and guarantees heirloom quality.
- Color patina is applied by hand one piece at a time, tone may vary slightly. This statue can be elevated by adding one of Toscano's plinths, such as:
- English Rosette Garden Plinth: Grande, CL5193
- Classic Statuary Plinth Base: Large, NG314100
- Corinthian Pillar: Capital, JQ7665
- Roman Doric Column Classical Fluted Architectural Plinth: Wide, KY2273
- Column of the Maenads Pedestal, NG32459
- The original appearance of your heirloom bronze sculpture can be maintained with occasional care cleaning and polishing as you would with any other cherished artwork.
Weights & Dimensions
- 10"Wx5.5"Dx13.5"H. 8 lbs.