GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Noble Falcon Quality Lost Wax Bronze Statue
Cast in the traditional lost wax bronze method
Expected back in stock: December 15
In the tradition of European falconry, these noble birds were trained and used in the ancient sport of hunting wild game. This pastime of European aristocracy has long been immortalized in manuscript, tapestry and sculpture. Executed in the streamlined style of the Art Deco period, this sculpture is perfect for fine homes and galleries. Our Design Toscano exclusive high quality lost wax bronze falcon sculpture is hand rubbed in a multidimensional sepia patina finish and set atop a solid black marble base. The animal statue is individually cast in the traditional lost wax bronze method, which highlights the sculptural uniqueness and guarantees heirloom quality.
- Color patina is applied by hand one piece at a time tone may vary slightly.
- Requires a 290 GPH (gallon per hour) recirculating pump to spout water.
- We recommend our DR-290 pump sold below.
- The original appearance of your heirloom bronze sculpture can be maintained with occasional care cleaning and polishing as you would with any other cherished artwork.
Weights & Dimensions
- 10"Wx5.5"Dx13.5"H. 8 lbs.