GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Night with her Train of Stars, 1912: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Edward Robert Hughes (1851-1914), in the Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery, UK
$150.00 – $450.00
Night flies in this dreamlike work that borrows its title from a late 19th century poem by W.E. Henley. British painter Hughes shows his tendency toward perfectionism in the elaborate process of stippling seen in the blue tonality and soft sfumato of miniscule brushstrokes. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its subtle brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. The imported, delicately carved hardwood frame boasts a delicate leaf motif with fine feathered detailing finished in antique gold tones.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 20.5"Wx15"H framed (13"Wx7.5"H image size, 4"W frame), 5 lbs.
- Medium: 28.5"Wx20"H framed (21"Wx12.5"H image size, 4"W frame), 6 lbs.
- Large: 40.5"Wx27"H framed (33"Wx19.5"H image size, 4"W frame), 9 lbs.
- Grande: 48.5"Wx32"H framed (41"Wx24.5"H image size, 4"W frame), 10 lbs.