GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
The New Necklace, 1910: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist William McGregor Paxton (1869-1941), in a Private Collection
$150.00 – $450.00
Though the pink Chinese jacket and discarded letter suggest a narrative, the artist allows each viewer to fashion his or her own story in this stunningly dramatic depiction at the skilled hand of a master. Highly regarded for his portraiture, Paxton painted presidents including both Grover Cleveland and Calvin Coolidge. He taught at the Boston Museum of Fine Arts School and was made a full member of the National Academy of Design in 1928. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its bold brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. Our replica 4.375" wide, European style, bright gold-toned, ribbed frame is cast in quality designer resin with an acanthus leaf and floret border that draws the eye toward the beautiful image.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 15.25"Wx17.25"H framed (7"Wx9"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Medium: 23.25"Wx27.25"H framed (15"Wx19"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 6 lbs.
- Large: 32.25"Wx38.25"H framed (24"Wx30"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 9 lbs.
- Grande: 38.25"Wx45.75"H framed (30"Wx37.5"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 11 lbs.